Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hello Delilah

I wish someone would write a song like that for me... it's so sweet and sincere... i just dont know if i will ever have anyone in my life who would love me like that.. it's possible, i suppose, i guess it's just the holliday's that get me depressed about things. but i'm gonna let it go one day at a time and see where this crazy world takes me. and that's about it for now i just have some stuff on my mind.. and can't really express myself at the moment i dont really know how to get it out is all i guess. well good bye for now... i'll be back soon to continue my story... perhaps i'll get into more detail on my background and why i am the person i am today... until next time i wish u all the best of days and happiness in everything you do

No comments: