Thursday, December 20, 2007

Life will be okay

Today I got up early and went to court... no no not for myself this time, actually it was to observe a lawyer and interview him for a class project in school. He asked me to come and observe him tomorrow as well. So that's pretty cool. I'm diggin it! He was very nice. Tomorrow he has a couple of guilty plea's and then some appointments in his office, and we may be going to lunch i'm not sure. other than that everything is good... still confused about how i feel but i'm starting to see things a little more clearly now.... maybe someday i'll be clear. lol.... ya know. tonight is the christmas party for bowling.. yeah i'm in a league.. i suck!! i'm a terrible bowler... but i go to have fun and thats what i do... for some reason today i just feel okay with everything going on.. life couldnt get better for now.. my sister and my awesome little nephew are coming up this weekend for christmas and i can't wait to see them i havent seen them since thanksgiving.. it will be so great. well that's all for now i've got to go get ready.

No comments: