Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mood Swings

Just trying to figure out how things can be so good one minute, then be a complete asshole to you the next. I didn't know what i did to deserve it. But I got major attitude tonight. i was just trying to be nice and sincere, and caring. then i got a big go fuck yourself pretty much. I really wanted him to come see me the end of february or the beging of march.. And as long as granpda and I get along until that time i'm sure that he would let him stay here. Which would be so awesome. then we wouldnt have to pay for a hotel room or anything, maybe if i clean out the back room and get that done before feb then he'll let Adrian come over. I dont want to end our friendship the way it happened tonight. I really do care about him as a friend. The only thing is he he doesn't like to talk about his feelings I guess like any other man. But I do truely care for him. as a friend and maybe who knows what will happen in the future maybe something will come of it.

Also I'm kind of stressed out about Social Security, I mean I don't want to live off it forever, but I NEED money to be able to live, and it would help out so much. Besides if I need something for school I won't have to ask for any money from my grandfather. I just hope and pray that he lets Adrian come stay for the weekend. That would be awesome. Well, I guess that i'm going to go for now.... I'll write again soon i'm sure.. thanks for reading

No comments: